Though I’ve been thinking about several more serious topics, and even started to write down some thoughts on them, I’m not in the mood for serious stuff today. Still exhausted from the bracelet disaster. So I thought why not ask myself some random questions and answer them, kind of like a party game, only without the party. LOL. So there we go. I found those online and I guess they are random enough.
1. What time did you go to bed last night and were you alone?
After 11:30, and nope, not alone, mom was with me.
2. If you could be given ANY gift what would it be?
A brain that works more normal. One that doesn’t go off balance so easily. Seriously, I’m not good about receiving gifts, but I’d take that in a second!
3. What was the last film that really moved/disturbed/thrilled you and why?
Mary Poppins. We watched it on DVD yesterday evening and it always moves me.
4. What is your favourite TV show of all time i.e. you’ve seen them all, can watch it over and over again and quote lines from it?
It’s not a TV series, but last year I discovered an old video tape of “The Children of Noisy Village” which my siblings watched when they were little, and seriously, even when it’s silly that I love it, because it’s a kids’ film and it doesn’t even have much of a storyline other than six kids doing kids things together and having fun, I love it. I think it’s my most watched film. I love that there’s no real excitement at all, no bad stuff happening, just six kids having a happy childhood. My mom bought the book, too, and reads it to me and I love every second of it.
5. What’s your favourite way to wake up and what’s the first thing you do?
Favorite way of waking up is not alone and the first thing I do is being grumpy. I’m usually tired in the morning and can’t stand it when people are cheerful.
6. What would you call yourself if you could choose your own name?
I’d keep calling myself Lola. My name is about the only thing about me that stays the same, and I think if I’d change it I’d feel like I’d lost that last bit of identity that has at least always been the same. Like if I’d be called some other name, I’d totally not know who I was anymore and if I was still me.
7. If you had to do a bushtucker challenge (you have to eat insects/grubs etc) what would be the worst thing you had to eat?
Anything slimy. Or rotten. Or insecty. I’d be no good with a bushtucker challenge. I have trouble eating normal stuff on many days, so no thank you to eating gross shit!!
8. Whats the worst/most embarassing CD/Album you’ve ever owned and do you still have it?
I think I’ll have to pass this one, because I only own P!nk CD’s and I love them all. I have some other songs on my mp3-player, but none that I’m embarrassed about.
9. What would be your dream vehicle (bikes, cars, boats, batcar and millenium falcon is allowed!)?
LOL, I’d love a to have driver’s license in the first place. And if I could choose any car, I’d love it to be black with some pink. And a cute scull on it. With a bow tie.
10. Whats your favourite fantasy people sandwich?
Uuuuhhhmmmm… I’m afraid I don’t get the question. That probably means I’m uncool or something.
11. What characteristics do you dislike in yourself?
That answer would be an essay if I gave it serious thought. So I’ll just name the first three ones that come to my mind: emotional instability, inability to sit still and impatience.
12. Your favourite item of clothing and why?
I can’t say, any “favourite” of mine changes so often. But if it’s black and a little pink, chances are I’ll like it.
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would it be and who would it be with?
I’d love to see a beach. Any summery beach. With white sand and the sea and waves and maybe palm trees, like in the cheesiest vacation adverts, and I’d love to have it to myself. And to my family, because I’d want to be there with my family.
14. If you could have any animal/creature, what would be your ultimate pet be?
A protection dog. One that would give me cuddles and lovies, but would be fierce and aggressive towards anyone who wants to mess with me.
15. What did you want to be when you were little and do you think you ever will be?
I never thought about what I wanted to be. I still have no idea.
16. What’s the next planned event you’re looking forward to in your life?
Next planned event would be Thanksgiving. And I’m not exactly looking forward to it. Or my birthday. Or Christmas.
17. What were you doing before you started this?
I was bugging my mom who was trying to have a nap.
18. What was the last thing you ate that you really shouldn’t have?
The question should be: what was the last thing you didn’t eat that you should have. Answer: lunch. Struggling with the eating disorder at the moment. 😦
19. If you were an ice cream/haagen dazs/ben an jerrys flavour what would you be?
Chocolate. Simple as that.
20. Who was the last person you spoke to that you didn’t want to talk to?
Some old lady at the supermarket who asked if I could pick something up for her that she dropped. I hate it when people I don’t know talk to me. Well, but I didn’t exactly speak to her, so I don’t know if that counts.
21. What was your favourite toy as a child . . .and now?
I seriously don’t remember if I had any favourite toys. I don’t even remember if I had toys. I suppose I did, but my mind draws a blank. Now my favourite toy is a stuffed rabbit my sister gave me.
22. When was the last time you cried laughing and why?
Difficult one. I don’t often cry from laughing. Laughing often makes me sad and I end up crying, but not from laughing, but because of it. But that’s different. I don’t know if I ever laughed tears.
23. What is stashed under your bed/mattress?
A large family of dust bunnies, happily mating and multiplying, I suppose. And probably random stuff I kicked under there when I didn’t want to clean my room up, but wanted to present it as a little cleaner than before to get mom out of my hair about cleaning up.
24. What did you dream about last night?
Don’t ask. Disturbing shit.
25. What are you really afraid of?
A lot of things. Everything, in a way. But most of all, losing people I love. Losing their love. That’s my biggest and worst fear and the one that troubles me the most.
So there you go . . . 25 random things about me. If you’re in the mood, consider answering some questions, the same or your own, about yourself, too, and leave a note saying where I can find it. 🙂